MailTime for iOS
410 results found
-
Chats are not deleted and there is no way to delete a single message in the chat!
Good day! I have a Yandex mail account. Currently, I can't delete several chats in the Mail Time app on iOS, as they are constantly being restored, but in fact, these chats don't exist, because I deleted them through Yandex service, and only the Mail Time Pro app can see these chats.In confirmation of this, I send you scans of the application, which shows that these chats are in both incoming and remote Mail time Pro at the same time, as well as sending you scans from the Yndex.Mail, where it is reflected that these messages do not exist at…
6 votes -
Web.de Konto hinzufügen
Könnt ihr zu den auswählbaren Konten den Maildienst Web.de hinzufügen?
Would be great!
5 votes -
Scheduling
In addition to unread, allow scheduling so an email appears at a later time (in a few hours; this evening; tomorrow morning; at a set time).
5 votes -
郵件日期希望可完整
因為重要郵件看到許多以前發出的信,可惜日期只有月 日 沒顯示年份
5 votes -
5 votes
-
5 votes
-
连续两次卡死
我用的是iphone5s,今天刚想用的时候打开,连续两次卡死,我重新卸载了又安装,好了,如果有什么问题请及时修复,辛苦了
5 votes -
Send as user
Please add the ability to send as another email account. Thanks!!
5 votes -
Pastas
Como faço para ver todas as pastas do meu e-mail?
5 votes -
Muito legal o APP
Desenvolvedores seria muito legal se tivesse um botão LIXO Na página que abrimos o e-mail facilitaria muito
Abraço
5 votes -
5 votes
-
Useful
It's a nice tool.But could you add a function that can delete the whole mail message ? Thank you.
5 votes -
Bundle emails
Automatically bundle emails by type - same as Inbox app by Google. This would make clearing out the rubbish emails soooooo much easier.
5 votes -
Paid to Add another Email account
I switched out of app for a moment, though when I tried to go back and create it, I was locked out, and told pay .99€ again. If you need to look up passwords in other apps, you must be able to return.
iOS Apple ID mowicked@hotmail.com
Purchase 5-24-16. Around 22:00 EST
Thank You
Please credit me another email address or refund the .99€ so I can go thru process again.
5 votes -
VIP and thread notifications
I want to always be notified of messages from certain users or threads. Please make the notifications able to be just for VIPs and threads I want notifications for.
+++if you can also read the VIPs out of my contacts app instead of me having to renter them all.
5 votes -
aggiungere
manca la possibilità di vedere la posta indesiderata , e dare la selezione unica nelle email eliminate
5 votes -
5 votes
-
5 votes
-
Option To See Emails Of Specific Account By Default
Currently the app loads all mails from all accounts. It would be nice have an option to set an account for which mails are displayed on app load.
4 votes -
Not work with my provider
How can put my personal Mail if is the other provider? No
4 votes
- Don't see your idea?